August 9th was a big day in our house this year. It was Parker's first day of 2nd grade, and Davis's 5th birthday! Whew...that's just about enough to push a sappy Mama over the edge! Lots of excitement and realization of how big my babies are getting. Seems like only yesterday we were dropping Parker off at Kindergarten, and like yesterday that Davis made his ever-so-frightening entrance into this world. Now, here they are 5 and almost 8! I wouldn't believe it I didn't see it for myself!
This was the first year that Parker was LESS than happy about me taking his picture before school on the first day. I think he thinks he is getting a bit too cool for this! But isn't he cute anyway!



I cannot believe that Parker's class is upstairs now! When we went to the open house to tour the new school before he started Kindergarten, I remember seeing the staircase, and thinking about how it would be forever before he had classes up there. Seemed like an eternity away, now here he is....walking up the big stairs!







0 comments:
Post a Comment