Well, after 2 weeks without internet, our modem has been replaced and we are back in the game! I am desperately trying to get caught up on here, and can't quite do that until I get finished with our beach trip. This post is of days 3 and 4.
More fun in the pool.
That night, we went to Baytowne Wharf. It was such a neat place on the bay. Lots of restaurants, shops, and tons of things for the kids to do.
Gamma did the ropes course with Parker and Davis. It was the only way they would let Davis do it because he wasn't tall enough. I don't think she knew quite what she was getting herself into!
On Day 4, Noah and I took Parker and Davis to see Toy Story 3 and to see some fireworks that night. Emerson got to stay home with Gamma. They had there own little "date" that night.
They watched the sunset together.







0 comments:
Post a Comment