Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Catch-Up

This was such a fun summer. Here are a few shots from other things we did towards the end of the summer.

We spent one evening at our friend's pool (the Ford's). We grilled out and all had a great time catching up after all of us being gone for vacations.
Emerson was so excited about the slide!
Now those are looks of real happiness!


I would love to know what they were talking about.
Baby Caroline even loved the slide.

Well, I said Caroline loved the slide, but I doubt she liked it as much when the water shut off when she and Kevin were just starting down.
One Saturday morning during the Summer, our neighborhood offered a free Basketball clinic for the kids. Parker had a great time, and Davis and Emerson played on the playground.

Davis looks so cute watching his big brother.



Nice action shot.
Still watching...


0 comments: