Monday, February 23, 2009

Me, according to them

I stole this idea off of my friend Kelli's blog. Following is a list of 22 questions that you ask your children. It is a way to see who they think you are. I asked my two older boys the questions separately in order to get different answers from both of them. Parker is 6 1/2, and Davis is 3 1/2. Keep that in mind when you look at their answers. Davis didn't quite understand all of them. This was so much fun for me. Try it yourself. If you do, comment on my blog and let me know, so I can make sure to check yours out too.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Parker: I love you.
Davis: Be a good boy.

2. What makes mommy happy?
P: Cleaning up
D: Cleaning up (I am the furthest thing from a neat freak, so it is hilarious to me that they both answered this way!)

3. What makes mommy sad?
P: When I don't clean up
D: When I scream (now that's the truth)

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
P: You make a silly face
D: Tickle me

5. What was your mommy like when she was a child?
P: Nice
D: You liked painting (Never, I repeat never, have I had an artistic bone in my body!)

6. How old is your mommy?
P: 31 (he's right)
D: 4 (not exactly)

7. How tall is your mommy?
P: I have no idea...can you answer that one for me?
D: This tall (with arms reached up in the air)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
P: Go out with me on a date (sweet boy)
D: Turn the TV on for me (yeah, cause that what I am here for...to turn the TV for my kids)

9. What does your mommy do when you are not around?
P: Go to the store
D: Go to work

10. If your mommy becomes famous what will it be for?
P: For being so nice to your children. (Awwww)
D: Because you are 4 (Now I would be famous if I was 4 years old and had 3 children)

11. What is your mommy really good at?
P: Doing the dishes
D: Painting (again...not really)

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
P: Boxing on the Wii. (very true)
D: Skateboarding (never tried, but I am sure he is right on that one too)

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
P: Pay bills (unfortunately no one pays me for this job)
D: To do work

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
P: Potato Soup
D: Jelly (I don't even like jelly)

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
P: Figure out things that I can't figure out.
D: Clean the dishes

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character who would she be?
P: Padmé Amidala (Not shocking, but this is one of the few female characters in Star Wars)
D: Tom and Jerry (Great!)

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
P: Play games
D: Clean up and play

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
P: Same color eyes and hair
D: Right now we the same (he didn't exactly understand this question)

19. How are you and your mommy different?
P: Not the same height
D: We look like ants (don't ask...I have no idea)

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
P: Because you told me (he said this while laughing)
D: I just know

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
P: That he fixes my hair good. (I wouldn't' say this is my favorite thing about Noah; however, he is way better at fixing the boys hair than I am. Does this surprise anyone? I am surprised that no product is involved!)
D: That he helps you.

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
P: The mall
D: Chuck-E-Cheese (possibly my least favorite place on earth!)

2 comments:

The McBrayer family said...

those are great!! I love it! How do you get my name to light up so that you can just click on it to go to my blog?

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Thanks! I just figured that out tonight. If you highlight the name you want to link from, then click on the "link" button above (it's the one to the right of the one you choose text color). Then you just enter in the web site you want it to link to. It's very easy!