Noah had a business trip to Myrtle Beach this past week for 3 nights. Emerson and I went went him. During the day, Noah was actually pretty busy with work, but talk about a vacation for me! I love all 3 of my boys dearly, but only being responsible for 1 for those days was a huge vacation for me! Especially since the one I was responsible for naps multiple times per day, doesn't care if I watch the Today Show, sleeps in his carrier during dinner, and sleeps until 8:30 in the morning! In those three days, I actually read an entire novel (cover to cover), and 2 trashy gossip magazines. It was great! Emerson liked sleeping in his stroller on the beach.
"Look at my BIG belly!" I think it's time to retire this outfit! It is still awfully cute though!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Myrtle Beach "Business Trip"
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What sweet, sweet boys! Life just gets better and better with them. I love the blog updates! LY All, Gamma
Glad you got to go along on the business trip - good for you!
I love your blog - You inspired me to start my own -It is a lot easier than I thought it would be and so much fun!
Post a Comment