Well, actually he is 2 months and 1 week! As of Monday at his 2-month check-up, here are his stats...
Weight: 12 lbs. 7 oz. (55%)
Length: 24 1/4 inches (83%)
So, needless to say, he is a pretty big boy. Definitely a long boy for sure! He is getting to be so much fun. He is smiling all of the time, and is beginning to laugh out loud. In fact, his Gamma made him laugh so much the other day, that it gave him the hiccups. It was too funny. He surprised us on Friday night, and slept from 10:15pm until 6:00am! I thought I had died and gone to heaven! He hasn't done it sense, so it must have just been a little teaser. He has come close a couple of times, but still hasn't made it all night again. At least there seems to be more sleep in my near future! I've been thinking lately about how I can't even imagine our family anymore without Emerson. He has been such a blessing to us in the 2 short months!
Top 10 Things I Love About Emerson...
1. His sweet baby blue eyes
5. How he is still cute even when he is spitting up, which if often (look closely, he spit up right as I took this picture)6. How his smile looks just like his Daddy's smile







0 comments:
Post a Comment