Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July

These are some pictures from the 4th of July (I know, I'm a little behind). We went to the pool with some friends, went to Gamma's house, got together with our friends (the Fords) for dinner, and Noah and the big boys went to see fireworks that night. I'd say it was a full day.


Davis fell asleep in my lap at the pool, so I layed him down on a chair and he slept. He hasn't done that since he was a baby! Now look at the next picture, and it will show you what kind of mood he was in when he woke up!
Yikes!
We tried desperately to get a good picture of the boys since they were all matching. This was the best we got. Not that anyone should be shocked, but Davis was not very cooperative!Parker, Davis, and Katelyn were getting ready for the fireworks!

0 comments: