Every year, we have a bird nest that is built on top of one of the columns on our front porch. This year, the boys have LOVED watching the Mama bird come in and out. Well...the eggs hatched, and we now have 4 baby birds! The best part is that we can see them through the window when we are inside, so it doesn't scare away Mama bird. We have seen the Mama feeing them. It is so sweet. Parker is an avid bird lover (taught to him by his Gamma), so he can barely take his eyes off of them. So just in case 3 kids wasn't enough, we now have 4 birds too (I am sure they are all boys, but I will pretend they are girls!) Parker has named them Zachary, George, Ron, and Jon. I'm just glad I am not responsible for feeding them! 


Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
We had a few of these little ones visit us this year...so cool to watch.
You're family is adorable!
Post a Comment