Wednesday, May 14, 2008

End of the School Year Fun...

Emerson's First Bottle
This doesn't really have anything to so with end of the school year, but here is a picture of Noah giving Emerson his first bottle when he was 1 week old. He loved it! You would have thought that was what he was used to getting!

Mother's Day
We celebrated Mother's Day with my mom (Gamma), and Noah's mom (Grandma). It was a very enjoyable day. Here are a few pictures from that day. The first picture is of Emerson's first time in his bed at Gamma's house. He loved it, although, there probably will not be much need for it right now. Gamma seems to prefer holding him!

Emerson with Gamma

All 3 boys! The big boys look like they might be getting ready to wrestle Emerson right off of the couch!

Emerson with GrandmaThese pictures were also taken on Mother's Day, and I couldn't help but add them. This is Parker's new "Rock Star" pose that you will see he has taught to Davis. Davis doesn't understand why Emerson can't do it too. Crazy boys!
Parker's End of the School Year Party

Parker's class at Rolling Hills Weekday Preschool had an end of the year party on Monday. It was set up like a carnival, with different stations for the kids to play games. They ate pizza at the end. I was able to go be with Parker, while Gamma stayed at home with Davis and Emerson. I don't think she minded too much ;-)

Parker doing the 2-legged race with his friend Ethan G.

Ms. Sherri's class

We had no idea, but apparently Parker is a pro at the hula hoop!



Parker's Preschool Graduation

On Tuesday night, Parker had his preschool graduation from Rolling Hills. He has been there for 4 years if you count Mother's Morning Out. It was definitely emotional for Parker's Mommy! Now, it's time to get excited about summer, and then Kindergarten (which I can't even think about right now)! We are very proud of Parker!



Parker and Ms. Sherri


Parker and his dear friend Amelia (we are pretty sure he wants her to be his girlfriend).


Emerson
I had to add this picture. This is a picture of Emerson sacked out on my lap the entire time I have worked on this posting. Since he has been sleeping like this most of the day, I'm not too excited about what is to come tonight. I am sure that he will decide to finally be awake about the time we are ready to go to bed. Lucky for us, Gamma is going to spend the night tonight! She has been a huge help to us!


We should be getting some professional pictures back this week that we had taken last Friday, so I will try to get them posted as soon as I get them. Hope you all are having a great week!




0 comments: