Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meet the Teacher

The week before school started, we had open house at the school to meet the kids' teachers. I can't believe it is time to have 2 kids in elementary school. They both have wonderful teachers and we are super excited about this year! If you will notice below, there are no pictures from Parker's classroom. I decided to respect my third grade that would have been mortified if his mother pulled out a camera in his classroom. He thanked me later :-)
Taking in their school supplies.
Sitting at his desk.
Davis and his amazing Kindergarten teacher! How is my baby this big?
We are not only blessed to have a great kindergarten teacher for Davis, but also to have one of our close family friends, Mallory, in our class too! They have been friends from birth. I feel like I actually have two kids in the class, because she feels like one of mine too!

0 comments: