I have to say, that I am not one of those moms that is chomping at the bit to get home from the hospital. Don't get me wrong, I miss my other kids, but I enjoy the quiet, someone fixing my meals, and getting anything I need by the push of a button. But, after 3 days, it was time to go home. By then, I was actually ready to go. During our stay, we had so many visits from wonderful family and friends. It was a great time to introduce Brooks to the people we love!
I'm glad to see he can multi-task by holding the baby AND watch TV :-)
I just HAD to include this one. It was our first attempt at a family picture with all 6. Needless to say, the photo shoot was not going too well! But hey, this is reality, right?!?
My favorite guys!
My sweet nephew and nieces meeting Brooks for the first time.
This was Brooks in his coming home outfit. This outfit was bought by gamma for Parker, and each of the 4 boys wore it home from the hospital. I love traditions like this!
All ready to go home!
The following sequence of pictures will show how excited the boys were about seeing their baby brother. Do you think they could get any closer?
Now this is what it's all about people! I love these boys!
I was slightly overwhelmed, but so happy to be home as our family of 6....plus our "live-in Gamma" that kept us afloat for the first few weeks!







0 comments:
Post a Comment