Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trading Spaces

Over Labor Day weekend, the kids went to Grandma and Grandad's house for 2 nights and Noah and I surprised the boys by cleaning out the guest room (which I was too embarrassed to take a "before" picture), and made it Parker's room. For 2 1/2 years, Parker and Davis have been sharing a room. Parker recently decided he wanted his own room, so we decided to make it happen. Davis stayed in the room that was "their" room, but we decided to add a few things to it to make him feel special too. Parker's room was all new (with the exception of his bed and dresser). We worked so hard, but it was SO worth it!

Davis's "New" Room!
His new desk area in the corner of his room.

This is Parker's new room. He told us he wanted his room to look like a classroom (how cute is that). We added some posters of the planets and some history posters too. It was SO fun!


We bought this desk from a friend and it was all white with gold hardware. Noah painted it and changed the hardware. I LOVE it! Parker was so excited to have a desk in his room!


Davis was so cute "working" at his desk.
We blindfolded the boys before bringing them into their rooms.
He was so surprised!
That night, I found him in his bed reading. He looked so cute in his own room!
As big as he is, I loved going to check on him and finding him cuddled up to his "Lexi" puppy. Sweet boy!

0 comments: