Emerson is beginning to develop such a funny personality. He is finally starting to out grow some of those phases where he is constantly getting into things that he shouldn't....however....sometimes I am quickly reminded why I can't leave this sweet little 2 year old alone for even a few minutes. The big boys were gone, and I was upstairs folding a load of clothes getting ready for our trip to the beach. When I came downstairs, Emerson was sitting with a black Sharpe marker, and he had colored all over his arms, legs, and a little on his lips. He had also colored all over the vitamin bottle. When I saw him, he just looked up and said, "Hi Mommy!" in the sweetest voice ever. What a little stinker!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Crazy Emerson
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment