Saturday, April 3, 2010

Imaginations at Play

Gamma and I recently took Davis and Emerson to a place called "Imaginations At Play". I initially was calling it a museum, but Davis corrected me and said, "a museum is somewhere that has old stuff....this is NOT a museum". Well, excuse me, so....I will NOT call it a museum anymore. It was SO much fun! The boys had a blast. I was able to stand back and watch Emerson, and realize how big he is getting. We will definitely be going back again soon!

Davis and Gamma popping bubbles that came out of the ceiling. Emerson loved playing in the water. But if he got too wet, he would go over to the paper towels so he could wipe off (he is definitely more like Parker in this area)!
This was a tree house with musical instruments inside.
Inside the tree house
Davis with his masterpiece

Emerson fell in love with the Thomas Train. He has never had a train like this, but once he got it, he held on to it and fought every kid that got near it. Maybe he will be my one that loves trains!
Here he is with Thomas again. There were other trains, but he was only interested in Thomas.

Both boys loved the train table.
They had so much fun together
He was SO tempted to put the water in his mouth!
Davis and Gamma on TV.
Emerson in the 2 and under section
Davis loved the moonsand.
The grill was a hit with both boys. Davis loves to cook, and he loves to pretend to cook too. They had a great time with this.

Ready for his pretend lunch!
This guilty grin came right after I said, "don't really put the food in your mouth, just pretend". When I said that, he acted like he was going to put it in his mouth, then stopped and gave me this cute grin.

0 comments: