I am a little late with some recent events, but I am trying to get caught up. We had a wonderful Easter. Lots of events leading up to Easter, then a great day on Easter Sunday. Here are some fun Easter pictures.
Some Easter pretzels I made for Parker's class....my Martha Stewart attempt.
The night before Easter making Resurrection Cookies.
After they sealed the cookies in the oven.
The Easter Bunny made a little visit to the boys.
Parker reading one of his new books from his Easter basket to Davis.

Emerson broke right in to his chocolate bunny. I could eat up Davis's little smile!
The Easter Bunny had a moment of weakness with these things! Not sure what he was thinking!
When we got to Gamma's after church, we had a video conference online with Aunt Jennifer, Patrick, Rachel, and Rebekah in Louisiana. We wish they were with us, but it was a close second.
What a difference a year makes! This is Emerson a year ago on Easter.
This is him this year on Easter. Although a lot changes, some things don't....smocking and knee socks....mmmmm....love it!
Handsome boy!









2 comments:
Cute pictures. You look so tan--what is your secret??
LOL!!! You are hilarious, but if I told you my secret, I would have to kill you ;-)
Post a Comment