Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wiggles...Then and Now

When Parker was 18 months and Patrick was 2, Gamma and Poppa took them to see the Wiggles. Today, 6 years later, Gamma and I took Davis and Emerson to see them. It was SO much fun! The boys loved it. I thought I would pull up some old pictures to compare. Notice the light up Wiggles sticks that Parker and Patrick have. Gamma has saved them and put new batteries in them, and brought them to the show today. I couldn't believe they still worked (much less that she even had them anymore....they would have been long gone if they were left in my house!) It was such a fun day, thanks Gamma!

Gamma with Parker and Patrick The boys and Poppa
Buddies from the beginning
Another comparison to see how much Emerson looks like Parker (they are exactly the same age in these pictures)!Look at Davis's mouth hanging open right after the Wiggles made their first appearance on stage.

Davis singing "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car" at the top of his lungs!




"Quack quack quack....cock-a-doodle-doo"

Emerson dancing with Gamma

What a big boy!

This was after the show. Davis was being a grouch, so Emerson got to be in the picture by himself.

0 comments: