Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bless his heart!!!

I must say, life would be pretty tough if you were an 18 month old. I mean, think about it, someone cooks for you, feeds you, cleans for you, does your laundry, bathes you, dresses you, reads to you, plays with you.....tough life, huh?!?!? A couple of weeks ago, something set Emerson off, and he threw the biggest temper tantrum of all times. I still don't know exactly what started it. He wanted something in the pantry, and I wasn't sure what, so off he went. After the first couple of minutes past, I decided to get the camera to make sure this fit went on record. If this would have been Parker doing this when he was 18 months old, I would have been running straight to the book store to buy a book on how to handle situations such as this; however, with Emerson....third child....I laughed and picked up the camera. Here are the pictures to prove it! If this is only 18 months, I am doomed when he turns 2!

Just getting started... Flopping over on his back...
Yikes...he is MAD!

This is when he got up and proceeded to start grabbing everything he could get his hands on, and throwing things across the room (starting with the fake apple out of a bowl).
It's still going...
When he threw the book at me, I finally put a stop to it.

2 comments:

Gamma said...

You must have done something pretty awful to set off that SWEET Baby - he would NEVER have done that had you not provoked him :-)
Only a Gamma would see it that way!

Jennifer said...

I was thinking the same thing Gamma. What mean horrible thing could she have done to him to make him act in such a way. She has to be the bad one, not that sweet baby!