Last week Parker brought home one of the class stuffed animals, Mel, to keep overnight and write in the class journal. While I finished getting supper ready, the boys were sitting on the bar stools playing with Mel. Parker pushed Mel into Davis's face and Davis yelled "ouch". It didn't seem very dramatic, and Davis got over it instantly. After a second, he said, "what's in my mouth?" He then spit out half of a tooth! Somehow, the plastic eye hit just the right way (or should I say wrong way) and broke his tooth. Once I realized it, he immediately started crying (not because it hurt, but because he didn't want a broken tooth, then Parker started crying because he felt so bad. They both got ok, then Davis decided it was a "gopher tooth" and he loved it! He said that he could bite through metal or wood with that gopher tooth. We ended up going to the dentist to have it fixed because it was causing him some pain. I don't have any good pictures, but I wanted to story documented because as bad as it was, it was also funny.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Uh-Oh
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment