Thursday, October 15, 2009

Let's Play Catch Up...

We have been very busy so far during this October! Here are some pictures of what has been going on.

The other night, AFTER Emerson's bath, he climbed back in the tub in his pajamas when I wasn't looking. A couple of weeks ago, we got together with some dear family friends that have been in my life since before I was born. We kids spent years playing together, now our kids get to play together. It doesn' t get to happen often, but when it does, it is so much fun!

Davis was swinging on a rope swing and went head first into the wooden pole. Now this is apparently where the term "goose egg" came from! Ouch! Of course, once he calmed down and saw his head in the mirror, he said, "Awwww....Awesome!!!" Such a boy!

I was doing laundry and couldn't find Emerson, until I saw this sweet little face peeking out at me!

Let's go fly a kite.....the other day, Noah took the boys out on a windy day to fly a kite. They had a blast!


We have decided that we think Davis has been sleep walking. Every few nights, we find him in a strange place. This is what we found the other night when we went upstairs for bed.


0 comments: