Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kindergarten Field Day 2009

Parker had his very first Field Day. It brought back so many memories from when I was a kid. They had a time of centers, relays, and of course, what would field day be without tug of war. In fact, Parker's class was the tug of war champion. They beat all of the other Kindergarten classes and even won a trophy! It was such a fun day, and it points out how close we are to the end of the year. You will see in all of the pictures, that Parker and his best friend, Luke, did just about everything together. They have had such an amazing Kindergarten year in the same class. It breaks my heart to think about them not being in the same class together next year, but I am going to try not to think about that right now. They have created a friendship together that I hope will last a lifetime.
Emerson thought he should be a part of field day too!



0 comments: