On April 30 (the same day as Pastries with Parents and Field Day), our sweet baby Emerson turned one. I cannot believe that it has been one year since he joined our family. This year has gone by so fast. It literally feels like just the other day that we welcomed into this world. We saw his sweet precious face for the first time, and he grabbed a hold of our hearts just like Parker and Davis did. After Parker was born, I thought that I could never love anyone else in the world as much as I did him....then Davis was born. After that, I thought surely there was not any more room in my heart to love another one...then Emerson was born. I don't know how there is enough room for my heart to even fit into my body with the amount of love it has in it for these 3 boys. I know that all moms feel this way, I am not different, but when I think about it, it is just so hard to imagine. Emerson has blessed our lives so much. He is walking now (which is adorable), he gives the sweetest (and wettest) kisses, he loves his Ma-Ma (that's me....and there is nothing sweeter than hearing him say it), he has 7 teeth already, and he is just the sweetest thing. At his 1 year check up, he was 21 pounds (20%tile) and 30 3/4 inches long (78%tile). The doctor says he is healthy, and doing everything he should be. Here are a few pictures of him one year ago, and some recent ones. If he gets any sweeter, I don't know what we will do.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby
That was then...

And this is now...
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment