I got a new bookcase to go in our family room for my birthday, anniversary, etc.... Before I had a chance to put anything on it after it was delivered, Parker decided he would decorate it for me. He walked around the house in such deep thought, as he pondered what would look best on it. He was so proud of what he came up with that I didn't have the heart to tell him that none of it would be staying. I left it for a couple of days until I had time to go to TJ Maxx and spend a gift card my mom had given me for my birthday, and bought some things to go on it. I waited until he was asleep one night to change out the stuff, and he didn't seem to mind the next day. I thought the items he chose were too cute. Look closely and you will see Emerson's Easter basket, a hot wheels set, candles, kid books, a coaster, and much more. There are a couple of things that I put on there, but the rest were all done by Parker (and as a side note, the bowl had suckers in it....every kids dream). Take a look...
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
My new bookcase
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment