Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter celebrating with lots of family. We spent some time together first thing in the morning. The kids looked at their Easter baskets, then we went through a set of "Resurrection Eggs" that Davis's wonderful CBS teachers made for him. It was a nice way to remind ourselves and the kids why we celebrate Easter. After that, we went to church with my mom and my sister and her family. We had Easter lunch at my mom's house with lots of family. We ended the afternoon with a great big Easter egg hunt with all of the grandkids along with some of our family friends too. It was a wonderful day!
Thanks Easter Bunny!

Parker lost his second tooth Easter morning when he bit into a chocolate bunny.

Davis reading one of his new books.

Parker was so excited to show Emerson what the Easter Bunny brough him. He loved is little Elmo!

Our House of Boys...plus me!

My boys and their cousins

Sweet Baby....nothing cuter than a little boy in knee socks (his Daddy might disagree with that statement though)

Emerson's eggs were stuffed with Gerber Puffs...too cute!

All of our kiddos with the Bridger boys

With all of the excitement, Emerson refused to take a nap. At the end of the day, he cashed out in his Gamma's lap. He doesn't do that much anymore, so she soaked it all up! Noah and I were jealous!

3 comments:

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

hey there! your boys are just precious! random question - did you have a book done with your blog entries? what site did you use?

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

thanks! I got my book from blurb.com. I love it! Let me know if you have any questions about it.

The Plumadore's said...

First of all it is too cute that Emerson feel alseep on Gamma, but not quite as cute as that shirt Gamma has on!! I can't see the whole thing but I think it has Easter Eggs with her Grandkids names in them!! When I grow up I want to be just like Gamma!!!