Friday, April 18, 2008

2-year old melt down


I hate for all of the pictures on here to be of Davis doing something crazy, but I guess that is the life of having a 2-year old. While I took a shower this morning, he took his underwear off, put it back on with both legs in the same hole, put a pair of rubber pants on on top of them, then put a pair of Parker's shorts on. He then apparently decided the shorts were too big and put on his belt with them (only making it through 1 belt loop). He then put on his Elmo slipper socks and only 1 of Parker's tennis shoes. WOW! What a sight. These pictures are of him dressed in this attire, while throwing himself down on the kitchen floor pitching a fit because he was mad that I wouldn't give him a juice box. Whew...he definitely keeps us busy!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that little boy and sure do miss him. I hope you understand you are being paid back for laughing at me!!! Love you!!
J

Anonymous said...

It's already May 1st - I thought for sure we'd being seeing Emerson. For those of you that haven't seen him - he is PRECIOUS. I'm very fortunate that I have 6 GREAT nieces and nephews. I love them ALL and their parents as well!! Great Kim