Monday, April 14, 2008

Let's Give This Thing A Try...

OK...so after much laughter making fun of "blogs", I guess we are going to give it a try. With a new baby on the way (April 30), we thought it would be a great way to share new pictures and moments with our friends and family that are near and far. We are a little premature with the title of our blog, since Emerson has not been born yet, but I decided with only 2 weeks to go, we were safe with the name. I really have no idea how to do any of this yet, so be patient with me. I am sure I will get better with time. I want to try to add some pictures, so I'll see if can figure that out...

These first 3 pictures are of the boys on Easter at Gamma's house.



This one was taken last week. For those of you that know Davis well, you know what a mess he is. Well, when we went to bed around midnight, we found Davis sound asleep in the hall upstairs right in the middle of the floor. Apparently he had quietly gotten up and fallen asleep outside of our room without us knowing. He did it again last night, but when I found him then, he had on his Spiderman pajamas and Parker's brown dress shoes with them. He's a handful, that's for sure!

1 comments:

Gamma said...

No greater blessing than those THREE sweet baby boys. GREAT blog page!
LY All,
Gamma