Over Memorial Day weekend, we went camping with all of the Ryan family. It was a great time to relax and just enjoy time together. The boys were in their element out there. It made me so happy just to watch them be happy. It was a fun time for all of the cousins to play together.....without tv, without video games...just being together. It was a great time!
Davis was helping Zach put up his tent. Davis is such a big helper, and takes his "jobs" very seriously!
Yikes! Not so safe, but Emerson sure did love it!
Noah's parents both retired at the end of the school year, and we all gave them a book compiled with pictures from all of their days of teaching, and a trip for them to go on closer to Christmas. It was a fun time for us to all be together and celebrate them!
Emerson loved playing with Uncle Greg!
Hunting for bugs with Daddy.
These were from a hike we took to a water fall. I wasn't sure I would make it, being 8 months pregnant, but I did. I was beautiful and so fun!
Grandma and all of the grandkids.
Crazy Uncle Greg!
Monkey see...monkey do...
The water was freezing! I don't know how they got in it!
Our fun kickball game!
Noah and Uncle Josh acting like brothers!







0 comments:
Post a Comment