We have been blessed enough to have an extended visit with my sister and her kids this summer. On the 4th, we went to a small parade. It was super hot (for me at least), but lots of fun. After that, the 2 big boys went tubing with Noah, and some of our other family. Emerson and I opted out of that! I don't have any pictures of the tubing, but let's just say, it took 5 hours, and part of the time was spent pulled over off the side of the river during a thunderstorm with 5 kids and 8 adults! Long day for them for sure! Fun day!
Gamma and all of the kiddos! Her lap is getting very full of kids, but still room for one more!
Parker and Patrick...best buddies!
Loving the parade!
All my sweet boys! I can't believe there will be one more little man to grab my heart in 6 more days!







0 comments:
Post a Comment