It didn't take long after meeting Noah, 15 years ago (wow, that makes me feel old), to realize that he comes from a family of campers. I grew up going to the beach, and he grew up going camping. We haven't been much with our own family, but I have a feeling that after this past camping trip....that will change! A couple of weekends ago, we went up to Standing Indian, North Carolina with Noah's family. The Ryan crew had a marvelous weekend together. It was beautiful Fall weather (a bit on the cold side), and the leaves were at the peak of changing to beautiful colors. The kids had an amazing time playing, riding bikes, hiking, playing in the edge of a creek, I could go on and on. It has definitely opened my eyes to how much fun camping with 3 boys (and other family too) can be. I am already looking forward to doing this again soon! Lots of pictures ahead, so beware!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
The Ryan Family Camping Trip
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment