
I am thinking that no one that knows Davis is raising your hand! There are some things that I thought went without saying. Such as, "Davis, you are not allowed to get in the exersaucer that is made specifically for TINY BABIES!" or "Davis, a 3-year old might break an INFANT swing if they get in it." I should have known better. Just because I never had to tell Parker these things when Davis was a baby, does not mean that I don't have to tell Davis! Crazy kid. I must admit though, in both of these instances, I grabbed the camera first, then fussed second. I had to capture these images! Here is a video of the other morning. I heard Emerson crying, then he suddenly stopped. Things were very quiet...never a good sign in my house. This is what I found...







2 comments:
Looks like you have your hands full with Davis!! But it really is the sweetest thing :o)
I love that boy. He truly saw no reason he shouldn't be in Emerson's bed. He just wanted to say good morning.
You never should have picked on me about my crazy kids!
Post a Comment